08 September 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday...


I found “Wishcasting Wednesday” over at Jamie Ridler Studios and figured I’d give it a go. This Wednesday the question is:
“What do you wish to begin”
Whew…there’s so much I wish to begin I don’t even know where to begin (does that make sense?). Since I’m feeling much better there’s so much I want to accomplish now.
I guess first and foremost I wish to begin (and continue) to stay mentally healthy. Since starting the program I feel like a brand new person. I hadn’t realized just how depressed/anxiety ridden I was until I went and started group therapy. Also having my medications tweaked helped I’m sure.
So…my wish is to begin working on myself….to be the best person I can be. To live in the present and take good care of me for once. To begin not to take everything so personally according to “The Four Agreements“.

0 comments:

Post a Comment